"Do not be duped by the establishment GOP. Do not exchange your values and principles for electability...or we'll keep heading down the same path." Glenn Beck
Bill O'Reilly: Does Obama Want to Run Against Gingrich or Romney?
Fox News: New Criticism of Gingrich's Conservative Credentials
From video above:
1. Gingrich hasn't held statewide office since he was kicked out by his colleagues in 1998!
2. "Most talented politician of his generation" (compared to Bill Clinton!)
3. "He got 1.6 million from Freddie Mac"
New Ron Paul Ad Blasts Newt Gingrich for 'Serial Hypocrisy'
"The new Paul ad takes aim at a few of Newt’s more garish about-faces."
Forbes Magazine: Whether you disagree with Ron Paul or not, one thing is certain: it’s impossible to lay the mantle of hypocrite at his feet. The congressman from Texas has changed his mind about things over the course of his career – for instance, he once believed in the death penalty but no longer does – but they’ve changed out of a change in belief, not political expediency.
The same cannot be said for many of his GOP rivals. People often accuse Mitt Romney of flip-flopping for political gain, a true enough charge. But then why has the Republican Party turned to Newt Gingrich, a man whose own flip-flops are manifold and glaring?
(Indeed, why did the GOP turn its back on Herman Cain for his extramarital activities when Newt’s own are now famous?)
Compare: About Herman Cain... "If these allegations prove true, that means you are only one extramarital affair behind Newt Gingrich." -- Stephen Colbert.
Behind the scenes of the attack add above = 1.Ron Paul: I'm Reluctantly Doing the Media's Job in Exposing Newt Gingrich - , and 2. Ron Paul: I Wish We Could Just Debate the Issues.
IRS lets Newt Gingrich go but he DOES have to foot the bill!
"Leading in the polls, Newt Gingrich finds himself fielding questions about an ethics violation investigation in the 90s."
1. Quote: Nor are quotes like this one, spoken by Newt Gingrich on September 19, 2001: "If we don't use this as the moment to replace Saddam after we replace the Taliban, we are setting the stage for disaster." Vice President Dick Cheney certainly felt the same way.
2. In an interview with Fox News, Paul criticized former House speaker Newt Gingrich for his lack of military service and his aggressive militaristic tone, as CBS News reported. "He supports all of the wars in the Middle East, a thousand times more than I would, but you know in the 1960s when I was drafted in the military he got several deferments. He chose not to go. Now he will send our kids to war. But at that time he said that one person wouldn't make a difference. He didn't know how he could make a difference. So I see that as important information. People should know that. And it reflects on him," Paul told Fox News. Read more here.
3. Quote from Glenn Beck! : "If you have a big government progressive, or a big government progressive in Obama… ask yourself this, Tea Party: is it about Obama’s race? Because that’s what it appears to be to me. If you’re against him but you’re for this guy, it must be about race. I mean, what else is it? It’s the policies that matter."
4. Note = One "Tea Party" Response to Glenn Beck
"It's very wrong to pull the race card on this side of the aisle," said Gina Loudon, an Alabama-based Tea Party activist and radio host who also helped found the St. Louis Tea Party.
Loudoun rejected that notion that racism is a factor, claiming many of Gingrich's newest supporters had been backing Herman Cain, who is black, before he suspended his campaign.
"So saying it's a race issue is positively disproven," Loudon said.
(Note: Supporting Herman Cain for a short period proves nothing.)
5. Comedic perspectives: Larry Wilmore analyzes Newt Gingrich's janitorial solution to America's poverty problem.
6. Comedic Perspectives = Newt Gingrich - Topic: Weirdness.